So, tomorrow is the last year of 2014, and as the song says ‘What have you done?’
I don’t expect to remember everything I’ve done this year, what’s worse I don’t think I’ll even remember everything IMPORTANT I’ve done, but let’s at least try ok?
1. January – started to work for an online magazine. At first it was just sporadically but throughout the months I’ve now become one of their top 3 contributors = SUCCESS!!
2. February – Went to Venice to celebrate Valentine’s with my other half. Was amazing 🙂
3. May – Participated for the third year running in the Medieval Mdina event as a Medieval reenactor – FUN!
4. June – Finally had the guts to have the eye laser operation! Bye bye glasses and contact lenses! Eyes are now better than ever! = SELF IMPROVEMENT
5. July – New tattoo! My third one so far and the bigger and most special one, depicting my chosen Goddess, the Lady of the Ravens.
6. August – Celebrated my 2nd year Anniversary with my <3. A love found is a treasure, a love kept is a life-long blessing.
7. September – Went to London on a work-trip and enjoyed it a lot too!
8. October – Went to London on ANOTHER work-trip lol. This time round I even had time to visit Camden Town!
9. November – Met one of my fav contemporary artists in the whole world – LUIS ROYO!! Have pics, his signiture and a painting he did for me too!!
10. December – Went to Southern Ireland for 10 days with my other half. 7 nights in a cottage and 3 in a b&b on the beach. Now, that’s what I would call BLISS.
Hmm… I’ve ‘done’ ok for myself I think ;p
But… much much more is still to come in 2015!!